Product Sold Out
Inclusive of all taxes
*All discounts can be availed in the cart page
This product is currently out of stock
If applicable customer can place a return/replacement request within 10 Days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing/wrong product or empty parcel, the return/replacement request should be placed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic environment.
Country of Origin: India.
Also Known as
Dill Seeds have a much more potent flavor, similar to a combination of anise and celery. The flat, yellow flowers umbels of late summer give way to the seeds in fall. Dill seed has a camphorous, slightly bitter flavor and has a delicate flavor.
How to Select
Choose the uniform and aromatic packets of suva dana. Purchase small packets to retain the aroma for long time. It is very easily available in the grocery.
· Dill Seed is good sprinkled over casseroles before baking and used in salad dressings.
· Dill seed is spice-like; the seeds have a stronger flavor than the weed.
· These can be used in breads, stews, rices, root vegetable dishes and most notably, the making of pickles.
· These seed heads, when combined with vinegars, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper produce the dilled pickles that have that wonderfully puckery quality.
· Dill seeds have a much stronger flavor and in combination with vinegar and spices make a great pickling
· They are partnered with cucumbers to make dill pickles.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.229|
|Common or Generic Name||: -|
|Net Contents / Net Quantity||: -|
|Manufacturer's Name and Address||: -|
|Packer's Name and Address||: -|
|Marketer's name and Address||: -|
|Importer's Name and Address||: -|
|Country of Origin / Manufacture / Assembly||: India|
6 Ratings, 0 Reviews