Product Sold Out
Inclusive of all taxes
*All discounts can be availed in the cart page
This product is currently out of stock
If applicable customer can place a return/replacement request within 10 Days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing/wrong product or empty parcel, the return/replacement request should be placed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Chandigarh , ChandigarhVisit Seller Store
A Complete Guide to MCQ for Class X has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus of Science prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The present book will help you to self-understand the subject in a better way.
Unique features of this book
1. About 1200 Q & A.
2. Written in very simple, easy to understand student friendly language.
3. All chapters of science book are covered.
4. All questions are made at par with CBSE question standard.
5. Every question has four options and they are very informative though only one will be the correct answer.
6. All questions are answered at last of each chapter.
7. Every answer is explained in detail.
8. Other than correct answer all other options are also discussed to understand why they are not the correct option for that question.
9. The answer is written in a comprehensive style in most cases with well-illustrated and labeled diagrams where ever it was required.
About Author: Full name of the author: Er. SAJAL KUMAR GHOSH. Current Affiliation: A.M.I.E, M-Tech (Production Engineering) E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Teaching/professional Experience: a) Private tutor since 1998 at PUC-2 level (20 Years’ experience). b) Scientific Staff in Nuclear power Plant and Commissioning expert in engineering safety systems. Professional Experience (e.g. Industry, Consultancy) He is working in a Nuclear Power Plant under Govt. PSU of Dept. of Atomic Energy since 2004. He was involved in commissioning of engineering safety features and ventilation systems of 220×2 MWe PHWR Nuclear power plants. Presently associated with Nuclear Power Program of India. He have vast 14 years of experience in commissioning of ventilation and engineering safety features systems in nuclear power plants and testing of related equipments at par with atomic energy regulatory norms. Membership of Associations/Societies: Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata. Books Published : Author has published following books: Mechanical Engineering MCQ & A for UPSC,GATE,PSC & A.M.I.E.
|Binding||: Paper Back|
|Number of Pages||: 162|
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.350|
|Common or Generic Name||: -|
|Net Contents / Net Quantity||: -|
|Manufacturer's Name and Address||: -|
|Packer's Name and Address||: -|
|Marketer's name and Address||: -|
|Importer's Name and Address||: -|
|Country of Origin / Manufacture / Assembly||: India|
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews