The product is sold by a brand authorized seller who is authorized to sell the brand.Know More
Inclusive of all taxes
*All discounts can be availed in the cart page
If applicable customer can place a return/replacement request within 10 Days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing/wrong product or empty parcel, the return/replacement request should be placed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
karnal , HaryanaVisit Seller Store
A bagua is a very useful cure in Feng Shui. This octagonal tool is widely utilized for safeguarding against very dangerous energies (such as the killing energy “Shar Chi” created from “poison arrows” which are angled towards your home or workplace).
These poison arrows come from many sharp-edged corners outside your home; lamp posts| buildings| t-junctions and other imposing structures. The types of issues that arise from this Shar Chi can be mild from arguments and tension| to the severe - sickness| accidents| and sometimes even fatalities.
The bagua mirror is a very popular tool| used intensely in “Form School of Feng Shui”| the oldest and first Feng Shui institution which was commenced in AD 960-1279| during the Song Dynasty. It has since become a common Feng Shui tool| because it is inexpensive| easy to use| and is very potent in repelling malicious spirits and intents that are after you.
Concave Baguas form an inwards curve and simply soak up all the negative chi. This is best used to absorb the dangerous Shar Chi and obstruct it from coming into the home. This type of bagua| in comparison to the Convex Bagua| is a better mirror to use because| while it does a sufficient job of protecting your home and family members| it will not unintentionally harm someone else with the reflected chi. This will ensure that you don’t receive bad karma from harming others.
*Note* Never place a bagua inside your home or office; this can result in very harmful chi and can sometimes even be fatal. Display baguas at the chi entry points of your home or office – in front of a door or window will suffice in driving away bad chi.
1) If your home has a main entrance facing towards a cemetery| hospital| station| houses of worship and schools| a bagua will serve to break down killing chi aiming your home| preventing it from entering and forming bad luck.
2) When a bagua is displayed above a main entrance| it will serve to drive away malevolent spirits| bad luck and people with bad intentions.
3) To remove the threat of “poison arrows” (killing chi) coming from lamp posts| straight poles| trees or buildings from affecting you and your family| place this feng shui product in the area facing any of these obstacles.
4) The bagua also diffuses the effects of “poison arrows” originating from the corners of buildings or other angles pointing towards your home.
5) If your home is at the center of a t-junction| with cars constantly driving head-on towards it| a bagua will prevent any good chi from speeding past and instead allow your home to absorb it.
6) Any bad luck from dangerous chi is dissolved by a bagua at the main entrance.
The bagua prevents many dangerous events from occurring; it can prevent illnesses| accidents| depression and death of the members of a household| if used correctly in the above-mentioned ways. In addition| you should remember to always place the bagua atop the entrance or porch which the “poison arrows” are aimed at. Also| always remember that a bagua should never be displayed inside the home – it will only summon benefits when exhibited outdoors.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.1500|
|Common or Generic Name||: -|
|Net Contents / Net Quantity||: -|
|Manufacturer's Name and Address||: -|
|Packer's Name and Address||: -|
|Marketer's name and Address||: -|
|Importer's Name and Address||: -|
|Country of Origin / Manufacture / Assembly||: India|
1 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Was this review helpful?