Inclusive of all taxes
*All discounts can be availed in the cart page
If applicable customer can place a return/replacement request within 10 Days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing/wrong product or empty parcel, the return/replacement request should be placed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Surat , GujaratVisit Seller Store
By keeping and worshipping Vayapar Vridhi Yantra, a person who has his own office, shop, or a showroom, will benefit from his business and there shall be an increase in sales. It bestows wealth and happiness. This Yantra not only brings benefit results to business people but also to those who are in service/jobs. The following Mantra should be recited for this Yantra.
''Vyapar'' means business and ''Vriddhi'' means increase. As the name signifies, this Yantra increases sales, turnover and profits in business or profession, and blesses the owner or holder of this Yantra with success, progress and prosperity in work & career. It blesses the worshipper with achievement of objectives, accomplishment of targets, and overall success in ventures.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA SRI VYAPAR VRIDDHI MAHAYANTRA :-
The list of yantras in this mahayantra is as following:-
1. Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra (centre)
2. Shree Yantra
3. Kanakdhara Yantra
4. Sri Kuber Yantra
5. Sri Durga Bisa Yantra
6. Vaastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
7. Sri Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra
8. Sri Baglamukhi Mahayantra
9. Vashyankar Yantra
11.Sri Navgrah Yantra
13.sampurna Mahalakshami Yantra
--- Sri Sampuran Vyapar Vridhi Yantra (Energized) 10x10" Glass Framed
--- Quantity: 1
--- The Yantras energized (Pran Pratishta) through Vedic mantras along with the Homa done by designated Purohits.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-
After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday or Thursday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself
followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all
sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled
in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Akarshaye Swaha"
|Brand||: Kesar Zems|
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.2999|
|Common or Generic Name||: -|
|Net Contents / Net Quantity||: -|
|Manufacturer's Name and Address||: -|
|Packer's Name and Address||: -|
|Marketer's name and Address||: -|
|Importer's Name and Address||: -|
|Country of Origin / Manufacture / Assembly||: India|
1 Ratings, 0 Reviews